All patients are welcome to join our group, you may do so in two ways
Patient Virtual Group – who receive occasional practice surveys by email
Patient Participation Group – who meet here every few months in the evening
- Are there things you would like to change within the practice?
- Have you any suggestions about improving patient services locally?
- Would you like to get to know other patients and share ideas?
- Would you like to link with other groups locally within the area?
We particularly welcome patients from under represented groups such as
- Those with long term conditions or who have physical impairments.
- Those from ethnic minorities
- Those who have young children or babies
- Young people or students who are interested in having a say
- Those who work in a job
- Anyone from any background who wants to put forward ideas.
What you need to know about GP online services
Patient Participation Group Report 2014/15
PPG Report 2014/15 (.pdf)
Practice Survey 2013/14
PPG Report 2013/14 (.doc)
Practice Survey 2012/13
PPG Report 2012/13 (.docx)
Results of Patient Survey 2012 (.ppt)
Patient Group Meetings
PPG Minutes 7th June 2016 (.pdf)
PPG Minutes 1st March 2016 (.pdf)
PPG Minutes 14th July 2015 (.doc)
PPG Minutes 16th April 2015 (.doc)
PPG Minutes 13th Jan 2015 (.doc)
PPG Minutes 9th Oct 2014 (.doc)
Terms Of Reference
Terms Of Reference May 2012 (.doc)
We are always looking for ways to improve out patient's experience and would welcome any feedback or suggestions via the suggestions box located in the waiting area or by email email@example.com